We are seeking a Swift iOS developer to join our agile team. Entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply. The person in this role will help develop our voice-activated, data collection app. Contract to hire position.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, build and maintain native applications for the iOS Platform
- Hands-on coding in Swift
- App store releases
- Define, design and ship new features through collaboration with our agile team
- Proficient with Swift
- Knowledge of Xcode IDE
- Experience with UIKit, or SwiftUI
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with developing an iOS application
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience with agile methodologies and working with an agile team.
- Bachelor’s degree or full-time bootcamp
- Knowledge of the Core Data framework
- Experience working with ASR/NLP systems
- Experience with CoreLocation and Bluetooth
- Familiarity with Clean architecture and VIPER
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or related field
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Android Studio, native Android development and Kotlin/Java
What’s In It for You
- Flexible work hours, remote work available
- Opportunities to work among senior developers and build skills
- Growth opportunities and a chance to make a difference!
AgVoice Global is the leader in innovating data capture for the agriculture industry. AgVoice harnesses the power of voice-to-data technology to provide advanced, integrated data solutions that allow professionals in the crop and animal agriculture sectors to achieve better efficiency, accuracy, and decision making. As an ag-tech scale-up, we are positioned for extraordinary growth as we expand into additional markets.